The Play Board has a pictorial World map showing physical features, important landmarks and path to move and three types of cards. Spin the Spinner, pick the card from the corresponding Cards pile, if it is a “Find” card look for that feature on the map, if it is a “Tell ” card look carefully at that feature/ map given on the card and answer correctly and if the spinner has landed on ” ? “space, answer the question given on that card. If you have answered correctly move forward and take another turn. First player to reach the Finish square wins the game. To reinforce the knowledge and practice map skills fill and colour the blank maps with the help of maps given on the opposite page of every map.
Creative World Safari Junior Board Game – Multicolor
₹575.00 Inclusive all Taxes
- Understanding about different aspects about world, Map Reading, Memory Skills, Continents and oceans, Seas and Rivers, Mountains, Deserts and forests, Important Landmarks
- There are 3 types of cards Tell, find & question and answer card
- Spin the spinner pick a card set timer and play
- Look at the picture, map, figure to find answers before sand comes down
- First player to reach the finish line is winner