|Age Range (Description)||Kids of ages 5 to 10|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||29 x 22 x 4 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||380 Grams|
|Educational Objective||Creative Skills, STEM|
|Educational Objective(s)||Creative Skills, STEM|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||20|
|Product Dimensions||29 x 22 x 4 cm; 380 Grams|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||368B|
|Manufacturer recommended age||5 – 12 years|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||380 g|
About this item
- Prime Day Deal – What you get – Wooden building sheets, step-by-step instructional video, build manual, learn and explore manual and parts to build the product
- EXPERIMENT GUIDE –An activity booklet guides learners through three hands-on, inquiry-based experiments. This experiment guide aligns with the national STEM standards and is designed for Ages 5+.
- STEAMagination: It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every Child. Put your child on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- REAL WORLD LEARNING: Study after study reveals that students have more success learning STEM subjects through activities related to the real world rather than reading about abstract concepts in textbooks. This activity set allow students to build replicas of real-world machines and gain a concrete understanding of the principles that make them work.
- OFFERS HANDS-ON LEARNING – this 7in1 How Stuff Works Activity Kit offers proactive opportunities for introducing children to scientific inquiry, investigation, and experimentation. Inquiry-based lessons challenge young learners as they build, investigate, problem-solve, discuss, and evaluate scientific and design principles in action.